Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December Views 21

Happy Solstice and Returning of the Light! (for us in the Northern Hemisphere!)





Were you able to watch the lunar eclipse last night? I was so very fortunate as the forecast was for mostly cloudy conditions but there was only a very slight wisp of clouds at times so I was able to view it. It was quite magical actually because I could lay on the floor and watch the first hour and a half or so through my small skylight in the warmth and comfort of my home! It was *perfection*. Who knew the skylight was perfectly position for this moment in time?
I also ventured out doors to see it once it was glowing red and how beautiful to look up and at the moon with Orion shining brightly right there beside it. I absolutely loved how it looked like an actually sphere. To me it normally looks flat so to see it as a sphere hanging out in space was an incredible feeling to me. It gave a better sense of the depths and magnificence of space and how we really are a small dot in the All.
Many blessings, Lisa ♥

No comments: